Suggestions for Team Development Always put your people first in allocating your time and deciding on your agenda.
Suggestions for Team Development
Ten one liners:
- Always put your people first in allocating your time and deciding on your agenda.
- Set the best example with every little thing you do and say.
- Aspiration is the source of all motivation.
- The best people to hire are those who are motivated to be the best in their chosen field.
- Encourage learning,but don't insist on training.
- To motivate people you cannot be what someone else wants you to be. You cannot live on borrowed goals.
- Keep your measures simple, meaningful and few in number.
- A team cannot remain permanently motivated when the boss is permanently around.
- Learning about the team's motivation involves discovering the positive touch points in people's lives.
- A boss without boundaries is bound to fail.